Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jamaica - no problem!

Three months from now, my husband and I will be here!
Last year, Jason and I went to Jamaica for our honeymoon.  One day while we were on the resort sipping cocktails, we started chatting about how much we loved our 10 day get-away!  Maybe it was the drinks?  Maybe it was Jason's new, acquired mantra Happy Wife, Happy Life?  Regardless, we booked our return trip for our one year anniversary...one year in advance!  When I say we had the best time on our h-moon - that is literally the biggest understatement.  Sometimes I feel like I should be a spokesperson for Sandals Resorts because our experience was unforgettable.

This is not the first time we've booked a trip on a whim.  Since we moved in together in 2010, we have always tried to have one, big trip planned a year. 

#1 & #2:  In 2010?  We drove to Green Bay, Wisconsin on Christmas day for a Packers game.  On the way home, we stopped in Chicago for a few days.
#3 & #4:  In 2011?  We flew to Denver and drove across the entire state of Colorado...twice
#5:  In 2012?  We went to Jamaica. 
#6:  In 2013?  So far, we've been to Texas for a long weekend. 

I'm not going to lie...we have already started talking about a two week long road trip during the summer of 2014.  Yes, we're those people.  We just start talking about what we want to do...and an hour later?  Our plane tickets are booked and we're Googling things to do in the area.  We always like to have something to look forward to.  And we always say we aren't spontaneous...ha!

Anyway - I.cannot.wait.for.Jamaica. Sunshine, champagne, and my sweet man for our anniversarymoon is what I'm looking forward to the most this summer (oh yea...that AND my sister is having twins too!).  As of today, I'm officially back on my bridal boot camp diet so that I look and feel beach ready for the trip...minus the bridal part.

Here's to sunshiny weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment